Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an E-Commerce, D2C Company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
About the Position
The Vice President of Brand Partnerships & Acquisition will be responsible for the management of customer-facing, demand-generating, marketing campaigns for Nisolo through leveraging partnership channels including Affiliates, Influencers, Sponsored Content, Traditional and Innovative Third Party Sellers, and Amazon. They will also assist in supporting earned and paid search programs through these channels and Nisolo.com overall. This position will create, implement, and manage revenue generating partnership programs to drive new users to Nisolo digital platforms and be accountable for the traffic driving performance of managed channels.
- Provide leadership and direction to your direct report team and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
- Act as liaison and communicate needs and ideas between your department and other members of the Nisolo leadership team.
- Support and execute an e-commerce vision that is aligned with the company’s short and long-term goals and long-term strategic plans.
- Proactively advance our customer acquisition tactics and strategies for partnership channels across affiliate, third party sellers, and third party dropship marketplaces, like Amazon.
- Stay current with industry trends, standards, and best practices to better identify customer needs by analyzing and reporting trends and influences of outside factors for both online, specifically, and the business at large.
- Optimize affiliate efforts that align with the existing marketing and business goals of the whole company.
- Establish a business plan/forecast that comprehends a portfolio management approach that is considerate of all varying partnership channels.
- Leverage paid owned and earned media types for the channels and how they work synergistically to drive channel and brand performance.
- Provide recommendations to the CMO and Nisolo leadership team on which affiliate marketing platforms, drop ship, Amazon, and wholesale channel tools to utilize.
- Support the selection of key vendors such as affiliate partners, third party drop ship operators, and/or other agencies.
- Uncover new opportunities to acquire customers efficiently and at scale through well-developed relationships with core channel partners.
- Optimize buys, renegotiate rates, cancel, or renew partnerships as necessary, as well as refresh and optimize creative units and media placements for partner channels.
- Partner with Nisolo’s internal marketing and creative team to develop campaigns and creative assets to achieve tactical needs, meet strategic goals, and drive channel ROI.
- Collaborate with merchandising, supply chain, and distribution center teams to remain up to date on flow-through stock levels or stock issues in support of wholesale, third party drop ship, and Amazon channel needs.
- Deliver on revenue and marketing targets and report on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis by constructing robust and resilient channel tracking and performance dashboards.
- Drive the channel budget allocation processes, in partnership with the CMO and other leaders across the company, to balance short-term financial goals with long-term investment in order to build and accelerate the growth of the customer base.
- Oversee the partner purchase order (PO) and invoice processes through PO creation, invoice handoff for on-time payment, reconciling for discrepancies with finance, wholesale partners, networks (Commission Junction) and vendors.
- Inform and engage company-wide leadership to provide continuous line-of-sight of e-Commerce key initiative updates and performance metrics with sound, fact-based rationale for delivering results.
- Offer an ‘open-door’ policy with your team. Provide an environment of mentorship, support, and trust. Help build a roadmap for their professional development goals and personal well-being.