Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce D2C Company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
About the Position
As the Vice President of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for the online demand-generation marketing for Nisolo.
The Vice President of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the management of online demand-generating marketing campaigns for Nisolo. You will be responsible for developing data-driven strategies to drive new traffic and nurture existing customers at every relevant digital touch-point to meet revenue goals. As the Vice President of Digital Marketing, you will be accountable for the success of Nisolo’s digital channels and product roadmap while reporting to the CMO/CDO and frequently collaborating with the CEO.
- Provide leadership and direction to your direct report team to ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
- Create, maintain, and manage digital marketing strategies and implement best practices in paid and organic search, shopping data feed optimization, social media marketing, and email marketing campaigns.
- Offer strategic support and insights on being a digital-first, e-commerce brand while sharing an aligned vision for the company’s short and long-term goals.
- Support the CMO in executing and managing effective paid marketing strategies and programs while managing agency relationships and marketing deliverables.
- Increase brand awareness through advanced evergreen or experimental campaigns that continuously improve transactional, profitability, and acquisition goals.
- Leverage advanced knowledge of data analysis to elevate website, social media, email, and digital KPI performance through a/b testing, customer segmentation, and site optimization.
- Be tuned in and on the pulse of the slow fashion industry and emerging digital trends to help build a first-class marketing department for Nisolo.
- Keep teams informed on industry best practices and search and social algorithm updates that affect digital KPIs. Offer strategic counsel as needed.
- Optimize our customer journey and understand their behavior by analyzing applied strategies, weekly trend reports, and unpack external influencing factors for online and the business at large.
- Cultivate healthy and transparent working relationships across the organization, ensuring open communication about the measurement of marketing, financial, programmatic, and performance against defined milestones and goals.
- Identify and execute strategies to increase market share while developing strategic and operational plans for the team, managing execution, and measuring results.
- Development of brand content strategies and social impact messaging that captures the essence of Nisolo to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention behaviors.
- Management of the creative asset production process, social and blog content strategies, content marketing calendars, and internal approval processes.
- Ongoing analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of Nisolo’s e-mail, website sales, behavioral goals, customer engagement methods, channel costs, and financial results.
- Drive customer acquisition and revenue growth by leveraging SEM, SEO, video marketing, social media, and display retargeting campaigns in order to hit revenue goals while focusing on Nisolo’s brand, values, and mission.
- Inform and engage company-wide leadership to provide continuous line-of-sight of e-Commerce key initiatives and performance metrics with sound, data-driven, and fact-based rationale for delivering results.
- Work closely with our Impact Associate, CEO, CMO/CDO, and internal marketing team to develop compelling website content in telling the Nisolo story.
- Identify and recommend emerging advancements in web technologies in order to build, execute, and prioritize improved site performance capabilities.
- Drive both tactical and strategic processes around product launches and seasonal re-releases in the market on time and within defined budget models.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.