Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce D2C company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- You are highly motivated, self-managed, and are able to think strategically and independently.
- You are humble, hungry, and smart (in that order). You know what you’re good at while still continually striving to improve and grow in all areas.
- You can set strategy and vision, but you are not afraid to execute at a tactical level. There is no task too small or too big for you.
- You are a collaborative leader who can collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- You are an exceptionally organized self-starter who can prioritize well in a high growth, “hands off” environment.
- You are hardworking and resourceful. You understand why data is critical to make high-level, strategic, business decisions, and are passionate about analyzing that data.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, seeing every challenge as an opportunity to learn.
- You are crazy attentive to detail, and can also manage a tight deadline.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You are motivated at least in part by a commitment to social impact in your daily work, and love following the ever-evolving retail landscape.
- You love to travel, and are excited by the prospect of working regularly in Mexico and Peru.
- You speak Spanish or can communicate at a conversational level, and have a strong willingness to strengthen your Spanish language skills.
- You are not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.