Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- Provide exceptional customer service, in line with Nisolo’s core values and brand philosophy
- Communicate aforementioned philosophy to customers
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and provide expert style advice
- Communicate effectively and accurately our product fit, sizing, and unique features of each style
- Deliver an amazing shopping experience for all customers
- Update internal documentation with detailed notes to include customer tracking and sales numbers, as well as customer experience
- Understand our inventory on hand, as well as policies and procedures around managing inventory
- Build and manage inventory transfers between the Showroom and Distribution Center
- Understand and use our point of sale system
- Handle in-store customer inquiries while working alongside our customer experience team
- Manage customer inquiries and communication
- Support Retail Manager in leveraging Showroom Social Media activities and channels
- Oversee Soles4Souls partnership and manage donation processes
- Product and showroom merchandising upkeep to ensure all displays meet brand aesthetic and organizational standards
- Work alongside Retail Manager to oversee part-time retail staff and scheduling
- Support the Retail Manager (as needed) as they test SKU addition strategies for the showroom
- Support CX and DC teams as needed
- Assist in development and adherence to retail brand guidelines
Skills & Qualifications:
- Committed to excellent customer experience
- Energetic, kind, patient, and adaptable
- Must be familiar with Google Sheets/Excel
- Self-directed and hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Smart and organized
- Confident in decision making
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to multitask
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Available 30-40 hours per week
- High School diploma or equivalent
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the following questions, and a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Showroom Retail Lead [Applicant’s Name].”
- What are the 3-5 keys to success for you in the role of Showroom Retail Lead at Nisolo? How do these keys to success tie in to your strengths and experience?
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- You are reviewing monthly performance metrics in the showroom and notice that the conversion rate is inconsistent on the weekends. What is your strategy to address this issue? Be sure to consider staffing, customer behavior, business trends, and support needed from your manager and other internal departments.