Nisolo is a disruptive, socially conscious lifestyle brand creating value for consumers and producers in the fashion space through the design, manufacturing, and direct-distribution of handmade leather shoes, accessories, jewelry, and select apparel goods.
We make some of the highest quality, most beautifully designed, ethically- sourced shoes, leather accessories and jewelry on the market. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. In four years, we have grown from a handful of people with a good idea to over 50 individuals passionately pursuing a common dream. With our eyes set on our long-term goals, we seek to build a strong company infrastructure, with a culture of high performance, social impact and work life balance.
- Provide exceptional customer service, in line with Nisolo’s core values and brand philosophy, at Nisolo's physical locations (Showroom and/or Pop-ups)
- Crisply communicate aforementioned philosophy to customers
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and provide expert style advice
- Communicate effectively and accurately our product fit, sizing, and unique features of each style to customers
- Deliver an amazing shopping experience for all customers
- Update internal documentation with detailed notes and customer experiences, daily
- Understand our inventory on hand, as well as policies and procedures around managing inventory
- Understand and use our point of sale system
- Handle customer inquiries, in conjunction with the Customer Experience team
Skills + Qualifications
- Committed to excellent customer experience
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Self-directed and hard-working
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Smart and organized
- Eager to learn every single day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to multi-task
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Part-time committing to at least 15 hours per week between locations
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a 1-page PDF document containing a cover letter that answers the below 2 questions as well as a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Retail Associate [Applicant’s Name].”
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- Tell us about your current situation and time frame. In the event that we would like to move forward with you as a candidate, when is the earliest that you would be available to start?