Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time or part time basis. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. As a photo editor intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop a strong eye for fashion photography editing.
Responsibilities may include:
- Photo editing raw files for color treatment and retouching
- Research prospective photographers for future shoots
- Location scouting and location cataloguing
- Attendance at every photo shoot
- Assist with every step in the photo shoot process
- Prepare craft services for every shoot
- Keep track of the crew and clothing credits during a shoot
- File and media management of assets
- Learn best practices for editing photos
At Nisolo we are looking for students who are humble, curious, and have a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must receive academic credit for the internship
- High energy, friendly and people-focused personality
- Willingness to learn and continually improve
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
- Proficient in Adobe software programs including, but not limited to: PhotoShop and Illustrator
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?
Applications will be accepted until July 15th.