FULL TIME WAREHOUSE / FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
Nisolo is a disruptive, socially conscious lifestyle brand creating value for consumers and producers in the fashion space through the design, manufacturing, and direct-distribution of handmade leather shoes, accessories, jewelry, and select apparel goods. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. In four years, we have grown from a handful of people with a good idea to over 50 individuals passionately pursuing a common dream. With our eyes set on our long-term goals, we seek to build a strong company infrastructure, with a culture of high performance, social impact and work life balance.
- You are detail-oriented and care about product presentation.
- You like identifying process improvement opportunities.
- You care about accuracy and quality, and consider yourself a perfectionist.
- You are flexible and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- You get a real satisfaction out of creating order.
- You are a go-getter, and can be depended on to get things done.
- You are an efficient worker.
- You are available 3 days a week
- You are willing to work overtime during peak seasons, and are available during the core hours of 7:30a-6:30p.
- You are not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.
- You consider yourself highly positive, and have a GREAT attitude.
- Pick, pack and ship customer orders, and troubleshoot problems.
- Receive and process returns and exchanges.
- Sort, count, package, label, unpack and/or log inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or damages and notify supervisor.
- Organize shipments to 3rd party distributors.
- Report on a regular basis to manager about inventory levels, customer orders, and returns and exchanges.
- Conduct regular physical inventory counts.
- Reorganize inventory on shelves in warehouse for seasonality.
- Prepare warehouse to receive international shipments.
- Unpack shipment of product and replenish warehouse shelves.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma.
- 1 year of warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Mental - Requires relatively high degree of concentration and attention to detail while focusing on repetitive tasks approximately 80% of time.
- Physical - Requires walking/standing approximately 90%, sitting approximately 10%, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Involves considerable amount of stooping, forward bending, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Environmental - Requires capability of performing essential job functions in various warehouse environments under various lighting and climate control tolerances.
- Manual Dexterity - Requires use of hands, arms, and feet for repetitive lifting and reaching; requires capability of operating automobile.
Compensation: $10 per hour.