FULL TIME WAREHOUSE / FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- You are detail-oriented and care about product presentation.
- You like identifying process improvement opportunities.
- You care about accuracy and quality, and consider yourself a perfectionist.
- You are flexible and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- You get a real satisfaction out of creating order.
- You are a go-getter, and can be depended on to get things done.
- You are an efficient worker.
- You are available 3 days a week
- You are willing to work overtime during peak seasons, and are available during the core hours of 7:30a-6:30p.
- You are not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.
- You consider yourself highly positive, and have a GREAT attitude.
- Pick, pack and ship customer orders, and troubleshoot problems.
- Receive and process returns and exchanges.
- Sort, count, package, label, unpack and/or log inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or damages and notify supervisor.
- Organize shipments to 3rd party distributors.
- Report on a regular basis to manager about inventory levels, customer orders, and returns and exchanges.
- Conduct regular physical inventory counts.
- Reorganize inventory on shelves in warehouse for seasonality.
- Prepare warehouse to receive international shipments.
- Unpack shipment of product and replenish warehouse shelves.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma.
- 1 year of warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Mental - Requires relatively high degree of concentration and attention to detail while focusing on repetitive tasks approximately 80% of time.
- Physical - Requires walking/standing approximately 90%, sitting approximately 10%, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Involves considerable amount of stooping, forward bending, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Environmental - Requires capability of performing essential job functions in various warehouse environments under various lighting and climate control tolerances.
- Manual Dexterity - Requires use of hands, arms, and feet for repetitive lifting and reaching; requires capability of operating automobile.
Compensation: $10 per hour.