- You have an eye for design, clean + sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion.
- You have a strong voice, commitment to social impact, and always strive for excellence.
- You pay close attention to grammar and have exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are highly motivated, self-managed, a strong people leader, and are able to think strategically and independently.
- You are crazy attentive to detail and can also manage a tight deadline.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You think with both sides of the brain. Your creative vision is balanced by your pragmatic approach.
- You’re an innovative thinker who is always seeking to grow and push the brand forward.
- You display strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working with and leading a team.
- You’re not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.
- Own the Nisolo Marketing calendar and the distribution of digital assets and content through Nisolo’s various marketing platforms.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Identify & implement opportunities for email subscriber growth, subscriber engagement, and revenue growth.
- Capture and analyze appropriate social and email data/metrics, insights, and best practices to continuously improve.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Nisolo’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer experience, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure all assets are prepared, organized, and readily available when needed by 3rd party partners.
- Help craft the Nisolo story and be able to provide relevant sound bites or longform interviews for the appropriate platforms.
- Serve as the liaison to our PR firm relationship, ensuring that they have all assets, copy, links, etc. to meet editorial deadlines.
- Field all incoming press opportunities and manage the process through to published works.
- Create and update KPI analytics to track the progress of the PR firm over time.
- Create and pursue press leads, compose press kits, and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Field PR relevant interviews, phone calls, emails, etc. on an as-needed basis.
- Stay up to date on best practice public relations strategy and growth opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in social media and email marketing at an E-Commerce consumer brand, lifestyle brand, fashion brand, or creative agency.
- Experience leading and managing a team, with a strong desire to be a people leader.
- Excellent consulting, writing,presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience.
- Significant experience working with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or Klaviyo.
- In-depth social media automation tools and analytics tools knowledge and usage required.
- Strong photo editing skills preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Clean + sophisticated design sensibility.
- Strong passion for learning; always seeking to sharpen skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using contact management software.
- Experience managing a departmental budget.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the below four questions, your social media handles, portfolio, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Marketing Manager [Applicant’s Name].”
- What makes you the best candidate for this position?
- What are the 3-5 most important things you would do to improve Nisolo's email subscriber experience and social media following/engagement across our various platforms?
- Which are a few of your favorite Instagram accounts to follow?
- What are the 5 most important things to consider when creating a marketing content calendar?
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Why Nashville? Why not Nashville? If Austin, Brooklyn, LA, SF, and New Orleans somehow had a child, the name would be Nashville. Click here for more details.