Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- You are creative and enjoy writing, design, and public speaking.
- You are a master time manager able to self motivate and think strategically and independently before coming together for collaboration.
- You have never met a color coded, organized spreadsheet you haven’t loved.
- You are motivated, at least in part, by a commitment to social impact in your daily work.
- You love fashion and keeping up with industry news and trends.
- You are a creative problem-solver and top notch communicator--in person, on the phone, or over email.
- You respond and adapt well to shifting priorities in a high growth, “hands off” environment.
- You excel at executing at a tactical level. There is no task too small or too big for you.
- You understand why data is critical to make strategic marketing decisions and understand user behavior.
- You are interested in storytelling and how a brand interacts with its customers, other brands, and its industry
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, seeing every challenge as an opportunity to learn.
- You are humble, hungry, and smart (in that order). You know what you’re good at while still continually striving to improve and grow in all areas.
- You are a great team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within a small and growing organization.
- You are fun-loving and don’t take yourself too seriously.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years of past experience working in marketing, advertising, copywriting, creative production or in a similar vein to the current Nisolo offering.
- BA degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent field or life experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and basic html.
- Strong collaborative and detail oriented skills.
- Able to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Able to maintain high standard of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Understanding of sustainable fashion preferred.
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted. Estimated start date: September 25, 2017
Location: Nashville, TennesseeNext Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a PDF of your official top 5 results to the Strengthfinders 2.0 survey and a single PDF document containing a brief cover letter, and an updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Applicant for Marketing Coordinator [Applicant’s Name].