Instagram Content Intern
Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time or part time basis. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. As an intern in Marketing, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure in: creating and producing in all aspects of Nisolo’s marketing efforts.
Responsibilities may include:
- Taking photos (iPhone preferred) for social channels
- Assisting in content creation and editing of all visual and storytelling aspects of Nisolo marketing efforts including but not limited to Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit.
- Writing and editing social copy and other documentation on an as-needed basis.
- Creating storyboards for Instagram content
- Reporting and keeping up with social platform releases and competitor brand tactics
At Nisolo we are looking for students who are humble, curious and have a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and meme-making skills are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must receive academic credit for the internship
- High energy, friendly and people-focused personality
- Willingness to learn and continually improve
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
- Proficient in creating video/photo/GIF content for social. (Instagram Stories)
- Experience with Adobe software programs including, but not limited to: PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?