Nisolo is seeking an Digital Marketing intern to work with our Director of Customer Acquisition & Inbound Marketing in Nashville, TN. We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths.
Internships are flexible, offered on a full time (20-30 hours per week) or part time (15-20 hours per week) basis and range from three months to a year. Internships are unpaid and candidates must be eligible to receive course credit from their College or University.
Spring internships will start January 11, 2016 and run through mid-May. The deadline to apply is Friday, January 1st at 11:59pm CST.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking and analyzing analytics data across inbound marketing channels to evaluate growth opportunities and bottlenecks
- Assist with A/B testing campaign setup and creation as well as interpreting campaign data
- Assist with AdWords campaign setup, creation, and reporting, as well as interpreting data for campaign improvements
- Ongoing SEO work and site maintenance
- Updating monthly KPIs and metrics dashboard
- Landing page buildout and Collections creation in Shopify
- Computer magic
We seek individuals with excellent business and interpersonal skills, humility, curiosity, and a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Graduated from, or enrolled in, Bachelor’s program in a related field
- Prior experience in digital marketing, analytics, conversion optimization, and tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Raven Tools, Google Webmaster Tools
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage. High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship