Nisolo is seeking a Graphic Design intern to work with our Chief Storyteller in Nashville, TN. We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time (20-30 hours per week) or part time (15-20 hours per week) basis and range from two months to a year. Internships are unpaid but eligible for course credit, to the extent accepted by your College or University. Fall / Winter internships will start on or around August 12th and run through mid-December. The deadline to apply is Monday, August 3rd at 11:59pm CST.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the content creation and developing visual aspects of Nisolo newsletters, email invitations, postcards, social media posts and other graphics needed to communicate the Nisolo story
- Assisting in updating and editing Nisolo line sheets for use with wholesale accounts
- Editing internal photos, graphics and other documentation on an as-needed basis.
We seek individuals with excellent business and interpersonal skills, humility, curiosity, and a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. A good sense of humor and brave opponents on the ping pong table are a bonus! More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's program in a related field.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage. High attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Adobe software programs including, but not limited to: InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Intern Recruitment: Graphic Design [Applicant’s Name].”