Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce D2C company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- You are highly motivated, self-managed, and are able to think strategically and independently.
- You are futuristic and always researching new trends and ways to optimize creative
- Your commitment to social impact is what drives your passion for creativity in your daily work, and love following the ever-evolving retail landscape.
- Your attention to detail is in a class of its own and you work well under tight deadlines.
- You are an exceptionally organized self-starter who excels in a “hands off” environment.
- You are a collaborative idea generating creative artist who can confidently pitch new ideas to your leadership team, and in the same vein can accept honest feedback with a receptive positive attitude.
- There is no task too small or too big for you.
- You are hardworking and resourceful. You understand why data and analysis is critical to make high-level, strategic, business decisions, and are passionate about providing and analyzing that data to better inform your creative output.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, seeing every challenge as an opportunity to learn and learn some more.
- You’re humble, hungry, and smart (in that order). You know what you’re good at while still continually striving to improve and grow in all areas.
- You’re a great team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within a small and growing organization.
- You’re not afraid to have a little fun.
- As an integral part of the Marketing team, you will be ready to develop your existing skills by supporting senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
In this role you will
- Work in tandem (and/or support) with our Senior Graphic Designer on high-level ideation on weekly, monthly, and quarterly campaign roll outs for product launches and re-releases, seasonal campaigns, end-of-season sales.
- Support all internal departments on creative requests: CX, Brand Partnerships, Showroom, Marketing.
Thorough execution of high-level motion and graphic design for cross-channel
- Marketing campaigns. Including but not limited to:
- Email marketing
- Desktop/mobile: Landing page design, regular site creative optimization.
- Social Media: Story assets, feed posts, gifs, video collateral
- Paid media: Still, gif and motion banner design.
- Style sheets, and more.
- Photography retouching
- Strong understanding of branding and typography
- Experience in website and/or mobile application UI/UX a plus
- Ability to design with a key focus on overarching strategy and end goal in mind - motivated by pioneering creative that converts improved user experience, behaviour, and conversions.
- Clear understanding of customer journey in retail, audience segmentation and creative optimization per customer behavior tiers and geo-targeting strategies.
- Have a strong self discipline to deliver creative on time. The ability to exercise honesty, accountability and proactive solutions for missed deadlines.
- Strong understanding of men’s retail marketing in the footwear and/or accessories space with a keen interest in building audience growth through regularly A/B testing and optimizing creative.
- Please note: this is a full-time position.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA, Graphic Design
- 1-3 years of experience in motion graphics
- Proficiency in After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A background working in men’s footwear and fashion is a plus.
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow these next steps:
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Designer w/Motion Experience | [Applicant’s Name].” Include a link to your portfolio/reel. A single PDF document containing a cover letter and answers to the questions below
- What are the 3-5 key strengths and skills you’re able to bring to our marketing team in the role of Graphic Designer at Nisolo? How do these keys to strengths tie in to your previous experience?
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- After receiving feedback from our female audience around wanting a Travel Derby for their closet too, we designed the Sedona Travel Derby for women which is about to launch in the Summer. Taking everything you know about Nisolo, describe in detail your creative content ideas around launching this product to market with specific mention to site, social, email and paid.