Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
- Pick, pack and ship customer orders, and troubleshoot problems to resolution
- Receive and process returns and exchanges
- Organize shipments to 3rd party distributors
- Sort, count, package, label, unpack and/or log inventory which is shipped or received
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or damages and notify supervisor
- Reorganize inventory on shelves in warehouse for seasonality
- Unpack shipment of product and replenish warehouse shelves
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills + Qualifications
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Self-directed and hard-working
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellent customer experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Position: Nashville, Tennessee
Location: Full-time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This is a seasonal position with an immediate start and contract through mid- to late-January 2016.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Fulfillment Associate [Applicant’s Name].”