Digital Marketing Manager
Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, E-Commerce D2C company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the common goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
About The Position:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of online demand generating marketing campaigns for Nisolo including; email management, supporting paid search and natural search programs, product data, content, marketing calendar, and support of the digital product roadmap. This position will create and implement revenue generating online email, social, and targeted marketing programs to drive new users and facilitate repeat visits to Nisolo digital platforms and help manage and optimize keywords, online content, and link creation for search engines, and be accountable for the traffic driving success for online channels.
- Create, maintain, and implement online marketing programs and development standards by utilizing paid search, natural search, shopping data feed optimization, social marketing strategy, and email programs to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of effective strategies for each of the programs.
- Support the CMO to execute paid search marketing strategies and programs and agency providers to deliver target transactional, profitability goals, acquisition goals, and awareness goals.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing traffic and revenue through organic search optimization and bring natural search ingenuity forward for competitive advantage.
- Continually monitor and proactively manage organic search rankings at the product and category levels to maximize traffic and revenue.
- Manage the social marketing team to ensure appropriate strategies, programs, tactics, and metrics are in place in order to execute a world-class, industry-leading social marketing program and drive sales.
- Develop customer treatment strategies for key customer segments, from high potential to trial buyers, high value to lapsed, etc. that are aligned with CRM marketing principles to enhance long term customer relationships.
- Oversee email list selection and segmentation to ensure successful selection of high value customer targets for email campaigns and operational email touch points.
- Responsible for developing and managing strategic aspects of the company's email marketing.
- Leverage analytics to develop, manage, and optimize email marketing strategy by building test approaches such as a/b testing and segmentation in an effort to improve email marketing KPIs.
- Analyze weekly email campaign performance, including testing and segmentation. Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting analysis on email campaign performance.
- Ensure use of best practices and compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy and spam/privacy regulations.
- Develop and launch strategies to continually increase the opt-in email marketing database and stay up to date with the latest industry best practices and industry trends, including performance metrics and evolving technology.
- Manage mobile SMS and mobile based direct marketing campaigns.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute integrated online promotional campaigns, as well as develop reporting and financial analysis on those initiatives, which includes, but is not limited to, new product introductions, proprietary brand expansions, seasonal events, and other strategic company initiatives.
- Manage the marketing calendar in coordination with the other marketing managers and key members of the operations and merchandising teams.
- Stay current with industry trends, standards, and practices to better identify customer needs by analyzing and reporting trends and influences of outside factors for both the business at large and online, specifically.
- Work with internal team members in merchandising, customer experience, finance, and operations to ensure campaign treatments, landing pages, and back-end functionality are set-up and optimized to maximize conversion, sales, and fulfillment.
- Monitor, track, and analyze online program effectiveness to measure traffic, revenue, sales, conversion, and R.O.I and present weekly reports by campaign, site and, category.
- Develop and manage direct reports who assist and support the online traffic marketing efforts to the website.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- This position requires knowledge of marketing, online analytics, financial analytics and information technology, as well as quantitative methods acquired through formal education or 3 - 5 years on-the-job application. Also required is computer proficiency in spreadsheet software and word processing, and strong writing and verbal skills to prepare reports and presentations. Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, information technology or related field.
- 3-5 years experience with pay per click programs, digital marketing, email marketing and developing and implementing search engine optimization strategies to achieve goals.
- Expert knowledge preferred of:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Access
- Analytical software (Coremetrics, Google Analytics) optimization
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with and communicate with senior management level executives
- Negotiation skills
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Estimated start date: August, 2018. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the below questions, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Manager [Applicant’s Name].”
- What are the 3-5 keys to success for you in the role of Digital Marketing Manager at Nisolo? How do these keys to success tie in to your strengths and experience?
- Expound on your experience managing a marketing calendar and driving marketing campaigns throughout digital channels from inception to launch to post-launch analysis.