Customer Experience Data Intern
Nisolo means not alone.
We are a team of makers, doers, and storytellers working together to facilitate a healthy connection between consumers and producers in the global marketplace. As consumers, we are not alone in the world. We recognize that our small choices have a big impact somewhere else. As producers, we are not alone. We have access to them global market and fair compensation for our work. At Nisolo, we view our social impact in two ways: game changing and life changing.
We are a small, dynamic, high-growth organization so assignments are flexible and adapted to the organization’s needs as well as the candidate’s strengths. Internships are flexible, offered on a full time or part time basis. Students must be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. As an intern in Customer Experience, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure in: _________________________________.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create reports within Zendesk Explore
- Analyze internal data with Microsoft Excel
- Identify key areas of focus for our customer support team through Zendesk customer data
- Utilize LiveChat archive history to identify areas of improvement for all departments (i.e. UX/UI, Marketing, CX)
- Research text analysis platform options and present to CX manager
At Nisolo we are looking for students who are humble, curious, and have a genuine desire to solve business and creative challenges. We expect each intern to become acquainted with many different facets of the business, take initiative and work both independently and as part of a team. More specifically, we look for the following qualifications in potential candidates:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Willingness to receive academic credit for the internship
- Willingness to learn and continually improve
- Willingness to commit to living in Nashville for the duration of the internship
- Data experience is preferred
- Excel experience is required
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Additionally, please submit a response to the following questions:
- How did you hear about Nisolo?
- Why do you want to intern with Nisolo?
- What are the top three things you want to learn in your internship, and why?