Nisolo is a disruptive, socially conscious lifestyle brand creating value for consumers and producers in the fashion space through the design, manufacturing, and direct-distribution of handmade leather shoes, accessories, jewelry, and select apparel goods. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. In four years, we have grown from a handful of people with a good idea to over 100 individuals passionately pursuing a common dream. With our eyes set on our long-term goals, we seek to build a strong company infrastructure, with a culture of high performance, social impact and work life balance.
- You have exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills.
- You listen well and have a “no task is too small” mindset.
- You are energetic, polite and patient.
- You get excited to learn quickly and soak in information.
- You find the positive in negative situations.
- You are exceptionally well-organized and are detail-oriented.
- You are highly motivated, self-managed, and able to think strategically and independently.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You take initiative and don’t need to be asked anything twice.
- You display strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working with a team.
- You’re not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.
- You care about social impact.
- Assist customers over the phone with exceptional, personalized service.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Coordinate with Nisolo’s fulfillment team to ensure accurate communication.
- Troubleshoot when necessary and proactively communicate any concerns or procedure recommendations to supervisor.
- Notify customers when products are out of stock or on backorder.
- Assist with customer experience emails and social media support.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma plus 4 years of work experience; or a college degree preferred.
- 1+ years of customer service related industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Passion for learning; always seeking to sharpen skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator.
- A desire to be a part of a growing team in the fashion industry.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient with an ability to relate to a wide variety of customers.
- Team player who is resourceful and flexible.
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Why Nashville? Why not Nashville? If Austin, Brooklyn, LA, SF, and New Orleans somehow had a child, the name would be Nashville. Click here for more details.
Timing: Applications are accepted through July 1, 2016.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the below four questions, and a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Customer Experience Associate [Applicant’s Name].”
- What makes you the best candidate for this position?
- Why is Nisolo the best fit for you?
- Explain a time when you received poor customer service and what you would have done differently if you were in their shoes.
- Name four brands that you admire for their customer experience and why.