Customer Experience Assistant
Nisolo is a disruptive, socially conscious fashion company creating value for consumers and producers in the fashion space through the design, manufacturing, and direct-distribution of handmade leather shoes, accessories, and select apparel goods.
We make the highest quality, most beautifully designed, ethically sourced shoes and accessories on the market. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. In less than four years, we have grown from a handful of people with a good idea to 40 individuals passionately pursuing a common dream.
- Communicate effectively and accurately our product fit, sizing, and unique features to our customers
- Manage customer inquiries through Zendesk tickets
- Assist in phone support and face-to-face customer inquiries
- Support Customer Experience and Shipping departments
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Self-directed and hard-working
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellent customer experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
Compensation: Competitive, hourly wages
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position: Part-time committing to at least 20 hours per week
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This is a seasonal position with an early to mid-November start date and contract through mid- to late-January 2016
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a 1-page PDF document containing a cover letter that answers the below 3 questions as well as a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Customer Experience Assistant [Applicant’s Name].”
For the first question, answer as if you are Nisolo’s Customer Experience Assistant responding to a customer’s inquiry.
- “Hi, I’ve been looking at your website and am trying to find out which shoe I should purchase. I’m going to a wedding in two weeks and want a shoe that’s comfortable to wear for wedding festivities but that I would also be able to wear work etc. I normally wear a 7.5, what size and style would you recommend? ”
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- Tell us about your current situation and time frame. In the event that we would like to move forward with you as a candidate, when is the earliest that you would be available to start?