Nisolo is a sustainable fashion brand that produces footwear and accessories for women and men. We are an early-stage, Direct to Consumer E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategic improvement. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and help push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
About the Role:
The Brand Partnerships and Acquisition Coordinator will work within the Partnerships and Acquisition Department and be responsible for assisting Senior Associates in the management of partner-facing, demand-generating, marketing and sales campaigns for Nisolo through coordinating the execution of partnership channels including affiliates, social media influencers, referral programs, Amazon, wholesale, and press. Success in this role will improve the efficiency and reach of partnership programs, allowing Nisolo to grow brand awareness and ultimately help push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- You are an organized self-starter who can think strategically in a high-growth environment
- You are crazy attentive to detail and can manage a tight deadline in a hands-off environment.
- You love to think outside of the box and jump on the chance to brainstorm with other teams.
- You are not afraid to execute at a tactical level. There is no task too small or too big for you.
- You are hardworking and resourceful. You understand why data is critical to make strategic business decisions and are passionate about analyzing that data with a holistic and open-minded approach.
- You’re a team player who can communicate clearly and collaborate cross-functionally within a growing organization.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly, while also being comfortable providing feedback to leaders and teammates.
- You ask for help when it’s needed.
- You are a learner and see every challenge as an opportunity.
- You’re humble, hungry, and smart (in that order). You know what you’re good at while continually striving to improve and grow in all areas.
- You are motivated, at least in part, by a commitment to social impact in your daily work. You love fashion and keeping up with trends in the industry, with a curiosity for slow and ethical fashion.
- You understand that having fun with what you do is part of the job!