Nisolo is a disruptive, socially conscious lifestyle brand creating value for consumers and producers in the fashion space through the design, manufacturing, and direct-distribution of handmade leather shoes, accessories, jewelry, and select apparel goods. We are a young company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to constantly improving our work. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. In four years, we have grown from a handful of people with a good idea to over 50 individuals passionately pursuing a common dream. With our eyes set on our long-term goals, we seek to build a strong company infrastructure, with a culture of high performance, social impact and work life balance.
- You have run a successful affiliate program generating $500,000+ in annual revenue.
- You are great at building relationships and getting things done at the same time.
- You are highly motivated, self-managed, and able to think strategically and independently.
- You consider yourself detail oriented.
- You respond positively to constructive feedback and adapt quickly to change.
- You have exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are exceptionally well-organized and always meet deadlines.
- You take initiative and don’t need to be asked anything twice.
- You listen well and have a “no task is too small” mindset.
- You display strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working with a team.
- You are a constant learner and are always looking for ways to improve yourself and those around you.
- You care about social impact.
- You are not afraid to have a little fun every now and then.
- You describe yourself as innovative and entrepreneurial.
- You would consider yourself a sales person and find great motivation in reaching sales goals.
- Maintain and grow Nisolo’s affiliate marketing programs, and develop business strategies for improvement.
- Communicate efficiently with Nisolo’s affiliate partners, proactively anticipating daily needs.
- Effectively negotiate with affiliate partners to develop win-win solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance.
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliates through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Coordinate with various Nisolo teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Use forecasting skills to set marketing and sales goals with management and effectively oversee budget to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Integrate affiliate program into overall multi-channel marketing strategy.
- 3-5 years marketing experience; specifically affiliate marketing involving customer acquisition and retention.
- Proven success developing and implementing affiliate marketing strategies.
- Strong affiliate marketing industry knowledge and ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of affiliate partners.
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop campaigns and create revenue projections.
- Experience communicating business and marketing objectives to both creative and sales teams.
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent fiscal responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding and insatiable interest in consumer trends within e-Commerce.
- Strong decision making, organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask with ease.
- High levels of integrity and self-motivation, able to work well autonomously as well as within a team.
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Location: Nashville, TN or Remote
Timing: Applications are accepted through June 30,2016.
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the questions below, and your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Staff Recruitment: Affiliate Marketing Manager [Applicant’s Name].
- Why is Nisolo the best fit for you?
- Briefly describe your experience managing an affiliate program.
- What is the most creative strategy you have used to secure a new affiliate partner?