TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE FIVE FOR FIVE CLUB
- Applicability. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your participation in FIVE for FIVE Club operated by Nisolo, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Nisolo”). Your membership and participation in FIVE for FIVE Club is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all members who join the FIVE for FIVE Club. By joining the FIVE for FIVE Club and ordering products under you membership, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- How the Program Works. You will pay a one-time, up-front fee of $500 in exchange for two redeemable shoe codes per every 12-month period for five years. You will receive the first two shoe codes for the first year within 48-hours of purchase (good for 12 months from the purchase date). During the month of each anniversary of your purchase, Nisolo will email you two unique shoe codes. These codes only apply to in-stock shoes and do not apply to other products of Nisolo, including, without limitation, bags, jewelry, or accessories. Nisolo cannot guarantee all sizes, styles, and colors will be in stock at all times. Each shoe code expires exactly one year after you receive such code. If you do not redeem a shoe code during the year after which the code is received, you forfeit rights to redeem such code. The FIVE for FIVE Club offers a 30-day money back guarantee from when you purchase a membership, provided that (a) no shoe code has been used or (b) any shoes purchased using the codes have not been worn or damaged. Nisolo offers free shipping on all FIVE for FIVE Club orders. Returns and exchanges are governed by Nisolo’s standard return and exchange policy found at this link; provided, that, the “original purchase date” referred to therein shall be replaced with the date on which you redeem a code.
- Changes. Nisolo reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on Nisolo’s website, and you should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through Nisolo’s website. Your continued use of Nisolo’s website after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Force Majeure. Nisolo will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Tennessee.
- Entire Agreement. Our order confirmation, these Terms, will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and us on the matters contained in these Terms.
- Third Party Sites. Nisolo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Nisolo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.