We are excited to announce the release of our New Fall 2013 Video! We must say, this was one of the most fun video shoots we've gotten to do yet. Our Fall 2013 Look Book (to be released soon!) and video were shot near our new headquarters in Germantown, near downtown Nashville, TN.
The industrialized neighborhood that once faced near abandonment is making a strong comeback with the the introduction of an array of fascinating artists, innovative businesses, and some of the best restaurants in the South. This setting of healthy growth in a rising community provided the perfect backdrop for the new video. In addition to the streets of Germantown, shooting took place at Werthan Lofts and Rolf & Daughters, who just earned their place as No. 3 on Bon Appetit's Top Ten list of The Best New Restaurants in America. Read more about this exciting achievement here!
The success of this video would not have been possible without the support of our friends. Thus, we'd like to offer a special thanks to the people who dedicated their time and energy to make this video shoot happen:
- Chuck and Pap Shirock of SHIROCK for being the best models ever
- Kopecky Family Band for allowing us to use their amazing single, "Heartbeat"
- Brett Zaccardi and Rolf & Daughters for providing a wonderful location for shooting
- Eric Staples for doing such an excellent job with shooting and editing
- Caroline Brewer for creating the beautiful styling for the shoot
- Natalie Lechleiter-Vaatstra and Kelly Stinnet of Lunatic Fringe for the great hair and makeup
- Clark Brewer for the jaw dropping photography you'll get to see soon
- Sally Ward Brewer for her great attitude and assistance on set
Keep your eyes open for the the release of our Look Book and Fall 2013 line in mid-October!
Thank you for taking a moment to read this post and for enjoying a minute of creative bliss viewing our new video. Stay tuned for more updates to come soon!
- The Nisolo Team